Projects must be located in Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Service
Regions 4, 6, 8, 9 or 10. Click here to see boundaries of each area.
Preference is given to projects that significantly improve the life condition of residents and uplift a blighted area.
Grants of up to $10,000 will be reviewed for consideration.
All Project Directors must be residents of the impacted community.
For murals and some art projects, permission must be obtained in advance by the property owner and/or other relevant city officials before funds will be granted. Additional review may also be required by city staff, including the City Attorney’s office, prior to granting approval.
Funds must be used for implementation of the project.
Applications must include the following:
- An overview of the project – include background of the problem or concern your project addresses
- Benefits to the community
- Maintenance plan (where applicable – i.e. for murals)
- Appropriate releases and permissions where necessary
- A full description of the team – with their bios/resumes and contact information
- Three letters of support from community stakeholders
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – and type “RFP submission” in the subject line.
The deadline is July 1, 2016.
We are excited about the opportunity to work with you to create a brighter future for all of us.